Here's A Special Message For Every Values-Driven Parent Who Desires To Raise Children Of Good Values And Conduct, But Can't Find The Resource And Support To Get Started.
"Your Choices Count Agenda Journal/Workbook" is a very important tool in helping children/teenagers build traits of good character, life-skills, organizational skills and time management skills both at home and in school.
- Access to twenty 20 bi-weekly character traits and life-skills which lets children learn how to choose these traits and what steps they can take to develop these traits and learn to make better life choices based on better knowledge of good values
- Access to twenty 20 bi-weekly role models of character which lets children learn from real life examples and choices these role models made to make a difference which will inspire children to grow moral ambition.
- Access to twenty 20 bi-weekly lesson from nature which helps children learn from the characteristics – traits in the behaviour of various animals in nature given that children are more connected to and greatly influenced by nature.
- Access to twenty 20 bi-weekly exercises on the fruits and benefits of the character values and life-skills which helps children appraeciate the fruits and benefits (“WIIFM = what’s in it for me”) of cultivating and imbibing these values .
- Daily character quote reflections, parent/child discussion prompts and practical activities which guides daily family discussions engagements, daily personal/family reflections on character quotes and practical activities that will ensure parents/families never run of interesting and exciting ideas for daily character building engagement with their children
… and much, MUCH more!
And what makes this even better?
Now you never have to worry about being like those parents who do not realize the dangers of not doing enough to raise their children for good values again!
Which also means you’re not stuck feeling like such parents who are awaiting the days they will have to deal with the embarrassment and shame of raising children of poor character.
And best of all… you’ll start seeing results with “Your Choices Count Agenda Journal/Workbook” almost immediately and it costs less than the cost of medium-sized Domino pizza.
So again, if you’rea values-driven parent who wants to raise your children for good values, understand this:
Balanced quality education of your children in character and academics is of the most urgent necessity, therefore, you must take action to secure the future success and happiness of your children today