In pursuance of its mission the GCDI and B2G Projects brought to Nigeria the highly successful character development framework – GOOD CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT SCHOOL AGENDA PROGRAM as a vital tool in correcting the character deficit crisis plaguing the nation.
- We are collaborating with PEARSON EDUCATION Inc.- the world’s leading Education Company to create actionable, scalable learning solutions that addresses today’s most pressing challenges in the Nigerian educational system. Pearson is a global company that believes in the power of learning to help people improve their lives.
Donated 12, 000 copies of our Character Development School Agenda Journals to the Lagos State Government valued at N24 Million Naira.
- Hosted a public lecture delivered by Prof Michael Josephson at the Nigerian Institute of International Affairs Lagos on the theme – ‘Strategies for National Transformation through Values Based and Ethical Culture Building Programs’. The keynote address was delivered by Dr (Mrs) Sarah Jubril, Special Adviser to the President on Values and Ethics.
- Recognized and acknowledged as a major stakeholder in hosting a National Workshop on Ethics, Values and Community Transformation in answer to President Jonathan’s directive to urgently adopt renewed and deepened strategies to strengthen ethics and values in Nigeria.
Ribena Bridges to Goodness School Project
Children all over Nigeria will be helped to build good values in a fun and interactive way courtesy of Ribena which has initiated a life-impacting partnership with Bridges To Goodness Projects called “Ribena Bridges To Goodness School Project" aimed at entrenching good values and healthy living among young people in schools across Nigeria.
The goal of Ribena Good Values Awards is to identify, develop, spotlight, and ultimately build deserving students (honoree's) who really make a difference, who go beyond the compulsory or convenient to help others overcome obstacles and live with integrity.
Nigerian Centenary Celebration Competition
Hosted a Nigerian Centenary Celebration Competition at the Shell Hall, MUSON Centre on March 29th 2014. Theme: “A new Nigeria through the eyes of our replacement generation leaders, by using the six pillars of Character to help them “Learn to read”, “Read to Learn” and “Build Good Character”.
Character building content
Provided and facilitated character building content for the office of the first lady, Lagos State during the 2013 summer program of Lagos Empowerment and Resource Network (E.A.R.N).
2012 & 2013
Character Development Students Leaders’ Summit
Hosted Character Development Students Leaders’ Summit at Grange School, Lagos in January 2012 and another at Oxbridge College, Lagos in January 2013.
- Currently working with over 50 private schools in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt comprising a total population of over 20,000 students/teachers on the Choices Count Development School Agenda Program.
- Secured collaborative partnership with the office of the Special Adviser to the President on Values and Ethics
- Facilitated Accelerated Literacy Acquisition Programs in communities in the Eastern axis of Nigeria
- Facilitated a meeting at the Presidency, Aso Rock Presidential Villa Abuja on developing a national ethics and values blueprint.
- Built a collaborative partnership with “Ivy League” private school associations in Nigeria ie: Association of Private Educators in Nigeria (APEN), Association of International Educators in Nigeria (AISEN).
Presidential Summit on Ethics and Values
Part of the think-tank that worked out modalities for the hosting of a Presidential Summit on Ethics and Values in Nigeria in early 2012
Hosted the Children and Youth Day for Character
Hosted the Children and Youth Day for Character at Shell Hall, MUSON Centre on May 28th 2012.
2011 & 2012
International training for over 80 Nigerian Pioneer Character Educators
Facilitated the International training for over 80 Nigerian Pioneer Character Educators at the Nigerian Institute for International Affairs, Victoria Island Lagos in
The Historic Unveiling of the Character Development for Nigerian Schools
Undertook the “The Historic Unveiling of the Character Development for Nigerian Schools” at the Shell Hall, MUSON Centre Lagos
Developed the first ever African edition of the Character Development School Agenda Journal.